Corona Virus Update 29th May 2020

29 May 2020

We are to remain closed until at least the 4th July 2020 😢

To protect our staff and comply with Government measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we must remain closed.

Following the Prime Minister’s announcements, we understand that campsites and caravan parks will not be permitted to open until July at the earliest. Although this is not set in stone.
We will keep you updated when we have more information.

If you have a booking for June we will be contacting you due course, but we are running with a skeleton staff so we can't always answer the phone or respond to emails immediately, please bear with us.

We hope that you and your families are staying safe and well and are enjoying this fantastic weather that we have had.

We cannot wait to welcome you back!