Corona Virus Update 23rd March 2020

23 March 2020


Following current government advice we have decided to temporarily close Shamba Holidays from today until further notice.

This is to safeguard our customers and staff in light of the COVID-19 virus and we are very grateful for their support and understanding.

Our email and phones will be manned during this time should you wish to contact us.

We will give further updates as the situation unfolds.